Agent: Mario Rui’s move to Napoli is done

Agent: Mario Rui’s move to Napoli is done
Agent Mario Rui said that a deal had been reached between AS Roma and Napoli for the transfer of his client Agen Resmi Bola.

The 26-year-old left-back has been heavily linked with a move to Partenopei in recent weeks, and is keen to reconnect with coach Maurizio Sarri.

The Neapolitan club has started pre-season training at Dimaro and is keen to get Mario Rui to join them, which seems to be agreed tonight tonight.

“It’s okay,” said Mario Giuffredi as an agent to the media.

“The point is that now the agreement has been reached between all parties.”

Furthermore, there were reports from renowned journalist Gianluca Di Marzio who explained that Rui’s transfer fee to the Stadio San Paolo swallowed a dowry of 9.25 million Euros.

Rui is also known to have the opportunity to play in the squad of Portugal national team U-17, U-19, U-20 and U-21.

Manchester City Ignore Loan Offer For Joe Hart

Manchester City Abaikan Tawaran Pinjaman Untuk Joe Hart

Manchester City Ignore Loan Offer For Joe Hart
The Citizens only intend to release the England international goalkeeper permanently.

The future of Joe Hart at Manchester City seems to be increasingly blurred with the news that the club only wants to sell it in full.

England international goalkeeper was indeed eliminated from the main squad of the Pep Guardiola’s Citizens landing and had to undergo the 2016/17 season yesterday with loan status at Torino.

Newcastle United interested in borrowing Joe Hart

As reported by The Sun, Guardiola no longer want to lend Hart to another club but instead intend to find a team that is interested in bringing the player permanently.

Newcastle United and West Ham United have so far signaled interest in the 30-year-old who is also looking for more playing minutes to secure a place in the England squad for the 2018 World Cup.

The official price of no less than £ 18 million installed City on the player who has grazed at Etihad Stadium since 2006 and recorded 348 appearances in all competitions.

Portugal coach: We deserve to win over Mexico

Portugal coach: We deserve to win over Mexico
Portuguese national team coach, Fernando Santos, judging his team deserve to occupy the third position of the Confederations Cup 2017 after defeating Mexico 2-1 at Spartak Stadium, Moskva, Sunday (02/07/2017) Bandar Judi Terpercaya.

Portugal was left behind after Luis Neto scored an own goal in the 54th minute. However, they turned ahead after Pepe (90 1 ‘) and Adrien Silva (104’) in a row thrilled the Mexican nets.

“I think we deserve to win the game because we are a team that perform better throughout 120 minutes,” said Fernando Santos as quoted from the official FIFA website.

“We had an uncomfortable moment when conceded by Mexico, but we kept on trying and able to equalize, we always believed we could get a counterweight,” said the 62-year-old.

The Lisbon-born tactician believes his team has entertained all Portuguese supporters.

“We have a very good competition,” Santos said.

“Indeed, we are not optimal or spectacular to fail to win, but I think the Portuguese public is very proud of this team,” Santos said.

Santos continued his resounding pace with Portugal after becoming champions of the 2016 European Cup.

In total, Santos has 27 victories from 40 matches with Portugal. Under the cover of him, Cristiano Ronaldo cs could scored 84 goals and just conceded 33 goals.